Advanced Resilient Leadership Certificate Program - From Toxic to Terrific … Change Your Team for the Better
Are you ready to unleash your team’s full power and potential in an ever-evolving workplace?
This course helps develop a game plan to move teams from isolated to all in. If you have sensed hesitation and holding back from your team and you are ready to get everyone “in the game” … let’s go!
Helping your team move further from apathy, cynicism, negativity, shrugging and putting in time to caring, optimism, ownership, positive energy and resilience is not a waiting game. It is a decision to take action. You will take away 10 useable ideas that you and your team can try out right now.
In this course, you will gain knowledge about the following topics:
- Three rules – start where you are at, create conversations, not mandates, and there are no rules.
- Team culture assessment
- Ten useable ideas:
- Have a strict no grumpiness policy
- Embrace smart icebreakers
- Avoid hybrid bias
- Use the PALS onboarding method
- Embrace deep fun … not candy floss fun
- Develop collective self awareness – use “best of me” document
- Share PDA’s – public displays of appreciation
- Embrace the deep work of belonging – 5 ways
- Use heads up and heads down time – collaborate or go solo?
- Do a reciprocity ring – giving and receiving help
This course is one of a four-part series on building resilient leadership:
- From Toxic to Terrific … Change Your Team for the Better!
- Brave Spaces and a Curious Mindset … Amp up the Learning
- From Success to Significance: Make Work Meaningful
- From Languishing to Flourishing: Decide to Be Happy at Work
Courses can be completed together in a Certificate Program, or stand-alone.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Develop a game plan for creating and building trust, belonging, and optimism in yourself and your team
- Bolster your gumption to lead boldly even when it is uncomfortable
- Gather new insight about how to make the changes you try stick
Who Will Benefit:
Leaders and emerging leaders of teams in industry, public practice, government and non-profit. Ideally, you will have taken some or all of the Resilient Leadership Certificate Program.